Contract Type: Contract Position Full Time
Applications Close: 31 December 2024
We have a number of opportunities in our small, rural primary and secondary schools for teachers. Reaching from the Murray River to the sea, our Diocese offers beautiful landscapes, historic townships and ideal places to call home. If you are a teacher with a minimum 2-years of experience in the classroom, we would welcome an expression of interest from you.
Teaching in the Diocese of Ballarat offers the following:
- Supportive, collaborative and inclusive school communities;
- Region living at its best with strong connections to community and excellent work/life balance;
- Opportunity to live in some of the most beautiful and affordable regions in Victoria;
- Remuneration range of $77,248 – $114,591 per annum plus superannuation;
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
Successful applicants will have:
- Demonstrated commitment to Catholic Education and to the safety, wellbeing and protection of children;
- Current Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (or be eligible for registration);
- The skills and commitment to provide students with a rich and engaging educational experience;
- A collegial and collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
- An ability to deliver curriculum that reaches and engages students with a range of educational abilities.
To lodge an expression of interest, please email your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOBCEL is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children and young people in our care.
View additional vacancies through the right hand menu. Also see the Catholic Education Commission Victoria (CECV) website for vacancies.