Diocesan Sponsorship for Study
Applications for Diocesan Sponsorship for 2022 are now open.
Sponsorship is on the basis of:
- 1/3 CEB contribution;
- 1/3 School contribution and
- 1/3 Participant contribution
except where Accreditation to teach Religious Education is the reason for the study. In these cases, CEB contributes 2/3 of cost and the school contributes 1/3.
Sponsorship is for the cost of unit fees and does not include student amenities fees.
Priority Courses 2022
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching Religious Education (CTC and/or YTU) (REAP 2021-2022 Cycle)
- Graduate Certificate Catholic Studies (ACU)
- Master of Theology (Research) (ACU)
- Master of Theological Studies (ACU)
- Master of Professional Studies in Theology (ACU)
- Master of Religious Education (ACU)
- Master of Educational Leadership (ACU)
Usually, sponsorship for Masters’ courses, can only be provided to applicants who have their Accreditation to Teach and to Teach Religious Education or Lead in Catholic Schools in Victoria. (CECV)
To apply, please submit the Sponsorship Application Form (Word document) by Monday 1 November, 2021.
Successful applicants will be informed by Friday 3 December, 2021.
Additional Sponsorship documents