Catholic Education Ballarat recognises that continuing professional learning is an essential component of school improvement and staff development. In particular, professional learning is a major contributing factor towards improvement in student learning outcomes. For these reasons Catholic Education Ballarat is committed to:
- Allocating resources to develop the school as a learning community
- Facilitating ongoing religious formation of staff to enhance the Catholic identity of the school
- Advancing leadership enrichment opportunities
- Building capacity in all areas of teaching and learning
- Making available regular professional learning activities for Catholic school staff via the Professional Learning Events page
Click on the right hand links for further details.