Term: Full-time, ongoing position
Location: Ballarat Office
Our ICT Team within Business Services is continuing to support the schools within the Diocese. This role will ensure effective operations of ICT infrastructure in both office and school environments. The ICT Support Specialist position comes with a range of benefits that include:
- A competitive salary with salary progression;
- Additional gifted leave per annum; and
- Professional development and learning opportunities
Download the role description and employment application form.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com must include:
- cover letter
- response addressing the key selection criteria
- completed employment application form
For a confidential discussion about the position contact:
Damian Foster, Manager: IT & Cybersecurity 0417 527 382
Sarah Hanley, Talent Acquisition Partner 0488 148 612
Applications close Sunday 1 October 2023.
DOBCEL is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children and young people in our care.